Saturday, September 10, 2011

1 The longest Car in the world

The longest Car in the world

The last limousine is actually the longest super stretch limousine in the world. Total length is 100 feet (more than 30 meters). It has 26 tires, room for a lot of passengers, a heated Jacuzzi, sun deck, swimming pool, a few beds and a helipad! 





Limousine - Hummer Limo "Five Star Limo's Liverpool"



"Size matters" The only 20 seat Hummer H1 in the UK......We do self drive on this!!! Just had its brakes done...after a long wait for parts, this is a 20 Seater with Panosonic 37" at the back, a couple of 15" Lcds at the front and a new sound system that KICKS!!!.....and being a H1 the tyres pump up as your moving!!

1 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

After going over a number of the blog articles on your web page,
I truly like your way of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list
and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web
site as well and let me know how you feel.
My website ; nakedgirls

 

All Strangest things .. Weird Things Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates